Hi Macher,

I loaded the model in Remo 3D 2.0.1 and the model loaded fine, all triangles are present. Which version of Remo 3D did you try to load the model with? The OSG OpenFlight exporter creates mesh nodes which wasn't supported by earlier versions of Remo 3D and I guess that is the problem with the other tools as well. I see some problem with the materials/textures on the roofs of the building, I'm not sure what the problem is but will look into it later.

Regards,
Per Fahlberg
Remograph