Hi Paul,

Face records are still valid in v15.7, v15.8 and v16.1 so an option to use face records instead of mesh records could still be a good solution to be more flexible towards other tools that don't support mesh records. IMHO if someone was to add support for exporting to faces instead of meshes it would be better to support it in all already existing versions instead of only limiting it to v15.6, which is a very old version of the OpenFlight format.

Regards,
Per Fahlberg
Remograph