Hi Macher,

The model loads fine for me in Remo 3D 2.0.1 and the only issue is that we by
default flip the dds textures, to correct this there is a checkbox in the
texture palette, under the Edit menu, that can be unchecked. By the way if you
would like to convert your model to openflight and avoid the mesh problem you
can import the osg model directly in Remo 3D and will then get a model only
constructed of faces, that will most likely work better in the other tools as
well. I don't think there is an option to get the openflight plugin in osg to
only produce faces instead of meshes, please correct me if I am wrong.

Regards,
Per Fahlberg
Remograph