Hi,

   I'm rendering shadows using osgShadow::ShadowMap method. For large outdoor
scenes with various objects, the rendered shadows look pixelated and self
shadows on objects are not correct. I've increased the shadow map resolution to
4096, but still it is not correct.

  So i have created two shadowed scenes (osgShadow::ShadowedScene ) each having
a separate light source and shadow map of 4096 resolution. The second
osgShadow::ShadowedScene that is added (last) as a child to root node is
getting rendered, while the first shadowed scene added to root is not getting
rendered.

Please provide some suggestions to get the shadows rendered correctly

Thank you!

Cheers,
Saravanan