Hi Peter,

To Wojciech, that would be a workaround, but not a ( correct ) solution, right ?

It depends: if you select core 3.x OpenGL profile in OSG CMakeLists then it can be considered a workaround, but if you setup default OpenGL context then its your preferred choice ;-). I tried to compile OSG with pure 3.x GL once, but then I realized that whole lighting piepeline has to be done by hand including setting lights nodes and handling their proper uniforms so I reverted back to compatibility profile ;-) Best option in my opinion is to use shaders and still have the choice of some fixed pipeline features. That is, at least before ShaderComposition is added ;-)

Cheers,
Wojtek