On Sat, 2010-11-27 at 21:33 +0000, Kim Bale wrote:
> Hello again,
>

> Yep that fixed osgCairo.
>

> However, those changes have broken osgPango. :)
>

> You changed the interface for createEmbossedSurface in osgCairo,
> however you forgot to update the reference to it in osgPango.
>

> osgCairo::Util::CreateEmbossedSurface is called in Emboss.cpp line 34.
> It's missing the height, ambient, diffuse parameters that you just
> added in osgCairo. I'd add them myself and send it in but I'm unsure
> as to their purpose.

BAH! :) I have all this fixed at home on my machine with the NVidia
hardware, but I'm cold-committing these changes from WORK on my Intel.
As soon as I get home I'll work this all out and get back to you...

The documentation for emboss can be found in cairocks.h (it's an
svn:external in osgCairo in the ext/ directory), but it is somewhat
wanting. :) I have to get this all updated for my client anyways, so
just hang in there for a bit and I'll have it all sync'd up.

IT DOES WORK, though; we got screenshots to prove it.