Well I was using Linux Red Hat Enterprise 5.0. I have yet to test this in
windows.

What it boiled down to is that I had to set up my own camera handling thing
down to the Traits (including setting overrideRedirect to true) I set the X and
Y to 0 and the width to the combined with if the two screens and the screen
height. Then I set up and defined my own slave camera.

One slave camera for testing the whole screen area, and later 2 slave cameras -
one for each screen for stereo vision.

In each case you set up the width and height for the affected screen area in
Traits and  the camera view for what area is going to be used for the camera or
to assign areas that the cameras are using (if your dining with more than one
camera).

One last thing is before you put the viewer in the loop, you have to call
setUpViewAcrossAllScreens function from the viewer and them you should be
called.

I had to use Slave Cameras in place of just assigning a normal camera to the
viewer - I haven't figured out why the later doesn’t work!

For an example to fallow in code, I used the hand glider simulation code to
figure out how to set up the cameras.

D Glenn

D Glenn (a.k.a David Glenn) - Moving Heaven and Earth!