Hi Bob,

Ulrich is right: you could move your data as a metadata. However I guess that
we should not break existing code. (De)Serializers should NEVER overwrite
existing userData, they should only be allowed to add metadata it userData
points to a meta container. So if you already use "userData", then you simply
won't be able to add metadata.

Sukender