Maybe your problem is related to the fact that Shadow maps are usually stored in DEPTH_BUFFER (not COLOR_BUFFER).

Wojtek Lewandowski

-----Original Message----- From: "Martin Großer"
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2011 3:47 PM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] StandardShadowMap and Render To Texture

Hello,

Every day a new problem. :-)
Ok, so my Render To Texture works, but my shadows are not visible in the texture (rendertarget).

My Settings:

rtt_cam->setRenderOrder(::osg::Camera::PRE_RENDER, 0);
rtt_cam->setRenderTargetImplementation( osg::Camera::FRAME_BUFFER_OBJECT );
rtt_cam->attach(::osg::Camera::COLOR_BUFFER, rtt_tex, 0, 0);

Is the Problem the pre rendering? Because the standard shadow map has also a pre render camera. I am not sure which camera do the first rendering.
Or is it another Problem?

Cheers

Martin