Hi Paul and Chris,

I've tested 2.8.4-rc2 on my Windows XP and VisualStudio 2005. It built
fine in both debug and release configurations. But when I tested the
ffmpeg plugin with:
# osgmovie sample.mov.ffmpeg

It printed media information about the file correctly but didn't play
it (with only a black screen). I'm not sure if this is a plugin issue
or my own mistake at present.

The latest version just works well, with the same environment and dependence.

Thanks,

Wang Rui