Hi all,

I just notice little thing that can be important :

Until 2.8.3 the generated lib file were named with a version number (osg55-osg.dll for 2.8.1 osg65-osg.dll for 2.8.3) but with 2.8.4 the lib files are just named osg.dll, osgAnimation.dll, etc...

Is this a real choice, a VS2010 consequence, or something forgotten ?

Thanks.

Regards,
   Vincent.