On 3/29/2011 10:44 AM, Chris 'Xenon' Hanson wrote:
> On 3/29/2011 9:21 AM, Vincent Bourdier wrote:
>> OSG_MSVC_VERSIONED_DLL is still cheked in Cmake, but the DLL file have no
>> version...
>> See my CMakeCache in attached file
>   We've confirmed this here, but don't know what to make of it. This is Ryan
> Pavlik's
> patch set:
>> I've made fixes required to build the OSG 2.8 branch using Visual Studio
>> 2010. I have forked the Github mirror of the OSG subversion repository, and
>> made the changes based on the latest 2.8 branch.  The changes for this fix
>> are available for review here:
>> https://github.com/rpavlik/osg/compare/OpenSceneGraph-2.8...fix-vc10

  Paul did some digging, and thinks that maybe this trunk patch:

http://www.openscenegraph.org/projects/osg/changeset/11904

  Might have been the fix for this. This appears to have been the work of
Sukender and
Wang Rui. I've copied them on this. Maybe they can tell us if this is the magic
fairy dust
we need in order to make 2.8.x build properly on VS2010.

--
Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/