Jason Daly wrote:

> I assume you mean 2.8.4 (not 2.4.8).  If you are using 2.4.8, that might
> explain a few things  :-)
>
> Nothing you did sounds too out of the ordinary, though the red fields
> you mentioned don't sound right.  Can you send a screen shot of the
> CMake window after you've plugged in the values for ACTUAL_3RDPARTY_DIR,
> etc?
>
> --"J"

>  ------------------
> Post generated by Mail2Forum

Heh yeah sorry, I did mean 2.8.4

At any rate, here are the screenshots

1. After hitting configure for the first time, before entering in the details
http://www.thisisbasil.us/config.jpg

2. After entering in the directories and hitting configure for the second time
http://www.thisisbasil.us/configured_again.jpg

3. And finally, after hitting generate (same red stuff still there as in 2nd
screnshot)
http://www.thisisbasil.us/generated.jpg