Hi Alexey,

Loaded models are perfectly valid, and most users are okay with per-vertex
normals. However, you seem to need a different representation. I don't have
code to share witch would generate per-face normals, but this is quite
straightforward. Look at the Newell method to generate normals. Or look at
osgModeling, but I think it's a per-vertex basis too (however you can choose
between different algorithms if I remember well).

Sukender