I'm trying the Javier's "CappingEffect" example and it seems to work fine...but
only when I look at the scene from one side...if I move the camera to the
opposite side I still see the cappings that are drawn over my geometry (they
should be hidden instead)...please refer to the attachments to see what I mean.

In order to use the CappingEffect I modified osgviewer in this way:

Code:
osg::ClipNode* clipnode = new osg::ClipNode;
osg::ClipPlane* clipplane = new osg::ClipPlane();
clipplane->setClipPlane(0, 1, 0, 1);

clipnode->addClipPlane(clipplane);
clipnode->addChild(loadedModel.get());

CappingEffect* capping_effect = new CappingEffect;
capping_effect->addChild(clipnode);

scene->addChild(capping_effect);
viewer.setSceneData(scene);

How can I solve the issue?