Hi Conan,

be sure to update to the latest revision of flitr and osgCuda. There has been some fixes (very recent) for the proper handling of cudaMallocPitch allocated arrays.

The example should be able to read any movie file that FFmpeg can consume. It would even consume single .jpg/.png image files too. The example will convert any input to grayscale.

If you still get weird tearing, try making a 1024x1024 image and see what that does.

HTH
jp