Are you using a default manipulator or are you setting your camera
position explicitly?

-Shayne

-----Original Message-----
From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of ramy
panda
Sent: Saturday, October 15, 2011 7:22 AM
To: osg-users@lists.openscenegraph.org
Subject: [osg-users] About how to update the camera

Hi,

Now I have faced a problem is that when i import a model into my own
application, the model is not show at the center of the viewport, only
after interacted with the model using translate function i can see the
model in the view. I'm wondering that how to update the camera to make
sure the model is showed in the center of the viewport after i import
the model into the scene. Please be detail as i am a new user. Thanks
very very very much.

Thank you!

Cheers,
ramy