Hello Daniel,

That is basically true. I want to get a feeling about DisplayLists and VBOs. I
know that the display list is a precompiled sequence of OpenGL commands. That
is the reason that I tought the display lists should be faster. But the
question isn't the comparison, but the slow render performance when I want to
use display lists. I think everything is wrong in my implementation. But I
don't know what.

Cheers

Martin

-------- Original-Nachricht --------