Hi,

I've found a solution to using the Sony HMZT1 with OSG and a Quadro FX 3800. It
basically comes down to setting the following as per the Quad Buffered 3D
Stereo instructions in C:\NVIDIA\DisplayDriver\driver version\your
OS\International\NV3DVision\nvst3.chm which say:

To enable quad-buffered professional stereo:

>From the NVIDIA Control Panel navigation tree pane, under 3D Settings, select
>Manage 3D Settings to open the associated page.

Click the Global Settings tab.

>From the Settings box, click Stereo-Display mode and then select the
>appropriate option, depending on your stereo hardware.

>From the Settings box, click Stereo-Enable and then select On.

Click Apply.

>From the NVIDIA Control Panel navigation tree pane, under Stereoscopic 3D,
>select Set up stereoscopic 3D to open the associated page.

Make sure the Enable stereoscopic 3D check box is cleared, then click Apply.

"Sterescopic diplay type:" should indicate "Quadro professional stereo". It may
be necessary to make the HMZT1 the primary display.

Then use:

Code:
osg::GraphicsContext::WindowingSystemInterface* wsi =
osg::GraphicsContext::getWindowingSystemInterface();
wsi->setScreenResolution(osg::GraphicsContext::ScreenIdentifier(screenNum),
1280, 720);

or similar to setup the correct resolution. Try testing with the osgViewer
using the QUAD_BUFFER command line option and cow.osg and...

...Hello 3D Daisy!

Now on to integrating with our actual software. I would be curious if anyone
figures out a way to make the HMZ T1 work with GeForce cards and OSG as my
laptop doesn't have a Quadro.

Cheers,
Erin