Hi,

True. There is no problem with osgearth as it has well wrapped with projection
information. I did not face any issue with that.
But  the samething when tried with OSG alone, i observed some issues.
I put the pbm  this way, suppose for given  latitude and longitude as 11.0 and
77.0 (to be in radians) and to the resultant (x,y,z) of
ellipsoid->converLatLonHtToXYZ(..),  an object was attached.  The object
placement is not exactly over that latitude and longitude. It lies totally
somewhere else on the globe. I think it is projection issue.
Is anybody tried this out???

Thanks