On Tue, Jun 5, 2012 at 12:17 PM, Chris Hanson <xe...@alphapixel.com> wrote:
>   You either need to write your own GLES2 shader (that's GL2 you have above)
> or use a shader gen tool that will generate one for you on the fly.
>
>   Where did the shader, above, come from?

It was automatically genereated by osg... I didn't explicitly add a
shader. Following your (and Sergey's) advice, I tried using the vertex
and fragment shaders from the Android OpenGL ES2 example. I don't get
any errors from OSG, but I still don't get any output except for an
empty viewport. I've made sure my object is in front of the camera,
etc.

osg output:
http://pastie.org/4034304

source (same as above, just using shaders now)
http://pastie.org/4034318

Preet