I have a little alpplication I am doing to learn OSG.  I have also read the OSG
3.0 for Beginners book.  It has been helpful in learning more about how OSG
works.

I have generated an earth.ive database from the BMNG east and west tifs.  I can
display this database in my application.  I would like to now associate DTED
data on that and then overlay maps.  What is the best way to do this? Would
also
like to display the lat/long of where the mouse is in the status bar of my
application.  Any tips or suggestions are appreciated.