Hi Ruigang,

It's quite hard to diagnose the issues you're having from the description.
However, if you are programming with Visual Studio or in windows you will
need to have the appropriate version of the DLL (Debug/Release) to match
the build type that the program was built with. I.e. Debug program build
with the debug osgocean dll. This is also the same for 64/32 bit builds,
you can't mix them.

FFTSS is a static lib so you shouldn't need to copy a DLL.

I haven't tried to compile osgocean and it's dependencies as 64bit though.
I'm not sure if fftss supports 64bit archs.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

K.