Hi,

I'm new here, and quite new in the OSG world :)

I use Visual Studio 2008 with Visual Leak Detector to dump memory leaks.  I
tried to rebuild an example from "OpenSceneGraph Beginners Guide" - page 58 to
redirect the OSG notify stream as follows. Unfortunately Visual Leak Detector
indicates a memory leak (new LogFileHandler...) - so I wonder if this really a
leak or just a false positive? Actually I cannot see the error...

        osg::setNotifyLevel( osg::INFO );
        osg::setNotifyHandler( new LogFileHandler("output.txt") ); <-- the
potential leak

(Sorry I wanted to post the full code, but I get an error like "you need at
least 2 posts to include links/urls" even if my code doesn't include any urls)

Thank your very much!