Hi Hector,

There several ways of achiving what you want, one could precompute all
the positions and put them into an osg::AnimationPath and attach this
via an osg::AnimationPathCallback to a transform above the subgraph
you want to move - see the osganimation example, or write your own
update callback that computes the position on the fly for each new
frame.  Perhaps I'd go for the callback approach.

Robert.