From: osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org
[mailto:osg-users-boun...@lists.openscenegraph.org] On Behalf Of Wang Rui
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 8:32 AM
To: OpenSceneGraph Users
Subject: [osg-users] Sharing some screenshots of my present work :-)

Hi all,

I'd love to share some snapshots of my present work, which lasts for half a
months and depends heavily on a modified version of osgShadow and the OSG
effect compositor in developing. The scene is from part of a CBD area in
Beijing, and it will be shown on a wall with four projectors at last. I use
VDSM with additional PSSM support and customized shaders to provide real-time
illumination and shadowing. And the compositor which is currently maintained in
osgRecipes is used to add glow effect and final color grading. SilverLining SDK
is used for sky and cloud rendering.

The scene includes only a few refined building models, but with OSG's dynamic
paging ability we can easily support very large city with nearly the same
rendering quality. I will be glad to submit both the shadow and compositor
functionality to OSG core at the end of this year, or at the beginning of next
year (as Robert is busy at present :-) and hope it could be improved again and
again and also help other develop their applications.

Current city models may not be suitable for open source use so I may have to
find and commit a copyleft set of models along with the coming submissions. It
would be appreciated if somebody could provide me some at that time.

Cheers,

Wang Rui

[内嵌图片 6]
[内嵌图片 1]