Hi Jordi Torres,

When I use "jpeg" plugin, I did the following things

1) USE_OSGPLUGIN(jpeg) in  .h file
2) Added "-ljpeg" to LOCAL_LDLIBS in Android.mk file
3) Added "-losgdb_jpeg \" to LOCAL_LDFLAGS in Android.mk file.

Similarly I need to do for ffmpeg plugin also.

I added "-lffmpeg" to LOCAL_LDLIBS and  "-losgdb_ffmpeg\" to LOCAL_LDFLAGS in
Android.mk file. And added USE_OSGPLUGIN(ffmpeg) in  .h file. After ndk-build I
am getting

Code:
cannot find -lffmpeg

If I remove "-lffmpeg" to LOCAL_LDLIBS then the above said errors.

What steps do I need to take to use ffmpeg plugin.
Does am I going in correct way.

I will dig more if the steps what I did are correct. Can you please guide me in
correct way.

Thank you!

Cheers,
Koduri