Robert,
problem I found is different from the one discussed about math/cmath/log etc. and I can confirm it still exists in current version.

Algorithm is wrong, computation doesn't take block nature of some compressions into account and fails for last mipmaps in non square textures (size computed is smaller then single block size). My solution is to use code from dds plugin instead of one introduced in image.cpp. This way we have single function instead of two of them and new one (from old dds plugin code) works properly.

Best,
Marcin