Hi,

I'm looking to modify the amount of reflections intensity inside ocean. I'm
using last trunk rev 258.

I'm stuck into this piece of code inside OceanScene:

Code:
        _reflectionMatrix = osg::Matrixf(  1,  0,  0,  0,
                                           0,  1,  0,  0,
                                           0,  0, -1,  0,
                                           0,  0,  2 *
_oceanScene->getOceanSurfaceHeight(),  1 );

        osg::ref_ptr<osg::Texture2D> reflectionTexture =
_oceanScene->createTexture2D( _oceanScene->_reflectionTexSize, GL_RGBA );

        // clip everything below water line
        _reflectionCamera = _oceanScene->renderToTexturePass(
reflectionTexture.get() );
        _reflectionCamera->setClearColor( osg::Vec4( 0.0, 0.0, 0.0, 0.0 ) );
        _reflectionCamera->setComputeNearFarMode(
osg::Camera::DO_NOT_COMPUTE_NEAR_FAR );
        _reflectionCamera->setCullMask( _oceanScene->_reflectionSceneMask );
        _reflectionCamera->setCullCallback( new
CameraCullCallback(_oceanScene.get()) );
        _reflectionCamera->getOrCreateStateSet()->setMode( GL_CLIP_PLANE0+0,
osg::StateAttribute::ON );
        _reflectionCamera->getOrCreateStateSet()->setMode( GL_CULL_FACE,
osg::StateAttribute::OFF | osg::StateAttribute::OVERRIDE );

        _surfaceStateSet->setTextureAttributeAndModes(
_oceanScene->_reflectionUnit, reflectionTexture.get(), osg::StateAttribute::ON
);

I think that I should operate on texture properties, maybe the shader but right
now I'm not able to see a significative change on intensity reflection
effect...Someone can suggest to me a way?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Dario[/code]