Hi,

   I notice that glCompressedTexImage2D takes the longest time during texture

    I thought the texture decompression is handled by GPU, and loading to GPU
actually should be significantly fast. In my testing,  uncompress texture loads
faster than compressed texture and this does not make sense to me.

    I will like to reduce the time in glCompressedTexImage2D as it ia
significant in my application. Can somebody please advise me? Thanks.

Kind Regards,
Jimmy