I found that I was using the wrong constructor for the Interactive Image
Handler, I think; It seems that the IIH expects the image to either be part of
the scene OR be a full screen HUD, not the sort of half-and-half that I have.

Using the other constructor for the IIH, one of my widgetImages gets events,
but the other doesn't, and the position and aspect ratio of them gets broken.
The Handler doesn't seem to support non-fullscreen HUDs. Working on a
subclass...

Anyone have a similar experience before / have a quick fix?

Cheers,
Nick