Quite strange,

The ip corresponds to Hong Kong, the whole web implementation is quite
strange if you look at the code. The download links are not "normal"
<a></a> html tags.
The domain name that he/she elected is also suspicious. The post he/she
made is targeted for OSG newbies, and obviously the person (who does not
give his/her name) don't know much about OSG.

So I was looking forward to see more (that OSGWARES thing) before report
spamming.

Cheers.

sebastian.messerschm...@gmx.de>:

>  I'm also a bit suspicious. No code, just binaries. Site looks not very
> trustworthy.
>

> On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 5:59 PM, LearningOSG LearningOSG <
> learning...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ,can run OSG in Opengl and D3D mode
>

> Wait, what??
>
>  Can someone explain this, because i think I'm still hung over from being
> in Nevada.
>

>  --
>  Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
> http://www.alphapixel.com/
> Training • Consulting • Contracting
> 3D • Scene Graphs (Open Scene Graph/OSG) • OpenGL 2 • OpenGL 3 • OpenGL 4
> • GLSL • OpenGL ES 1 • OpenGL ES 2 • OpenCL
> Digital Imaging • GIS • GPS • osgEarth • Terrain • Telemetry •
> Cryptography • Digital Audio • LIDAR • Kinect • Embedded • Mobile •
> iPhone/iPad/iOS • Android
>  @alphapixel <https://twitter.com/alphapixel> facebook.com/alphapixel (775)
> 623-PIXL [7495]

Jordi Torres