Hi,

Thanks, I was able to find some other examples once I knew what I was looking
for, but that portion of code seems to compile but the part that is failing for
me is the line of code below.  It crashes saying something about invalid
pointer.  Before that line worked for me just fine. Does Read Node use anything
from the two files I deleted, see my line below.

osg::ref_ptr<osg::Node> globeE =
osgDB::readNodeFile("C:\\workspace\\data\\world.tif");

I've used other sample nodes but they all crash with the same thing, about an
invalid pointer. I stepped into it and eventually I get the error.

Another question I have the create EGL stuff, I build my embedded stuff after
all the EGL is created?

Thank you!

Cheers,
joey