Hi Pjotr,

On 6 November 2014 09:44, Pjotr Svetachov <pjotrsvetac...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I tried your fix and it exposed a bug in my fix :)
> The problem is that the readObjectFields method will add the object to the
> _identifierMap. So all the other instances of that image in the same file
> will be replaced by the created dummy object. In my fix this was an dummy
> image and I didn't notice it in our scene's, probably because it covered a
> small part of an object. In your fix the dummy object was not an image and
> that leads to a crash when something tries to use it as an image. I have
> attached a small fix for this bug.

Good catch.  Fix now merged and checked into svn/trunk.

--

I have also just checked in changes to IncrementalCompilerOperation and
DatabasePager to use a MarkerObject assigned as UserData to

Could you try svn/trunk and see whether this does address the remaining
threading issues that you've seen.

Thanks,