Hi Pjotr,

I have been looking further into how to handle use of the object cache
alongside the DatabasePager and believe the best option will be for the
DatabasePager to disable use of object cache when it's loaded subgraphs and
handle the initial query against the object cache and final insertion of
loaded subgraphs into the object cache.  Caching of images will probably be
safe to do within the scope of loading data.

I don't know if it will be worth implementing a form of block in the object
cache to hold back attempts to read the same file whilst it's still being
loaded.  If the second concurrent load attempt is being done by a
DatabasePager thread then it'll be safe to block, but this might actually
be handled by merging/coupling the DatabaseRequest's so that only one load
happens, but two merges can happen later.  Such coupling would add quite a
bit of complexity though.

Thoughts?