Hi Pjotr,

On 11 November 2014 09:54, Pjotr Svetachov <pjotrsvetac...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I have done some tests and it looks good so far. There is only one
> regression here and that is that proxy nodes that are set to load
> immediately are never looked up from the cache ever. This actually is the
> most common use case for us for those types of nodes.

I have just reviewed the code and the only mechanism I've spotted that
might fit with this is when paging in a subgraph that contains a ProxyNode
that uses LOAD_IMMEDIATELY.  Is this correct?

In our program we by chance had the database pager flags set in such a way
> that the database did not do any post-processing so those visitors are
> thread safe (if the marker objects are removed again). It would be a good
> idea to have a flag in the database pager to not disable caching of nodes
> (or for the pager to automatically see if the flags for
> FindCompileableGLObjectsVisitor are set in such a way that it is not
> needed).

I'd rather not have too many toggles in the DatabasePager as it'll get more
complex internally and offer more different usage combinations that may or
may not be safe to use in the way that the end user wants to use them.