Hi all,

As I said in a previous I occasionally build the OSG using an older
ndk (r7 something). I'm not really using it right now, I just wanted
to test out the PlatformSpecifics/Android/android.toolchain.cmake
stuff that was added a couple of months ago. However:

The builds have been failing for different reasons for months. Now
things look more stable and the only error left is that glPolygonMode
isn't available in the ndk. See for example:
http://cdash.openscenegraph.org/viewBuildError.php?buildid=6110

I think the fix is trivial for someone who knows the android ndk and
have a better knowledge in OpenGL variants better than I do. So if
someone could have a look and submit a fix OR reply here and I'll
prepare a submission in your name to Robert. We have a stable release
coming up so this should be sorted before that I think.

cheers
Mattias