Hi Jannik,

On 12 June 2015 at 00:00, Jannik Heller <scr...@baseoftrash.de> wrote:
> Still, I'm convinced there's a bigger issue here. I'd be curious what
> Robert's thoughts are.

Issue like dependencies on 3rd party libraries that keep changing
versions/compatibility in major ways is painful for everyone.  I miss
the day when the OSG had very few external dependencies.

For this particular issue I see a couple possible approaches:

  1) Maintain two separate osgQt libraries, an osgQt4 and an osgQt5
  2) Move the implementation in src/osgQt into the headers in include
osgQt and have no osgQt library
  3) User provides their own Qt integration.

Thoughts?