On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 2:20 PM, HITESH Singhal <ug201211...@iitj.ac.in> wrote:
> I was asking all that because I'm working on a software named VIZARD and it
> supports only OSG files. I have no option using any file other then OSG. So
> where can I find 3d Shopping Mall model in osg files directly. Any
> suggestion?

You won't find one. OSG is format specific to OpenSceneGraph, no
graphic software can export that directly. AFAIK, Vizard is
OpenSceneGraph + some Python, so you should be able to use any formats
that OSG can handle. However, as I said, you will need to
convert/rework/adapt any models you download, there is no way around
it.

At least OSG can load quite a few different file formats - Unreal
Engine I was working with as well can deal with only .obj and .fbx and
even then it loads only the mesh - no materials whatsoever (i.e. no
textures or even vertex colors). The material import/export from any
modelling tool you may want to use is completely up to you. And that
is a big commercial engine ...

J.