Hi Jan,

On 24 June 2016 at 14:20, Jan Ciger <jan.ci...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Could you, please, post the report from Coverity?

Will try below, but the source/defect browser they provides a nice way
of exploring related code so worth logging in if you can.

> The link above demands
> login from me.

If you have a github account you should be able to login in with this
account.  Alternatively you can create your own account for Coverity.

> I have done quite a bit of Qt development, so I can check
> what the deal is.

Title : Inferred misuse of enum

Text:

An enumeration value for one enum type may be misinterpreted as a
different, unrelated enumeration value in a different type. An
enumeration value in one type may have no meaningful interpretation in
another enum type, leading to a range of logic errors.

In osgQt::QGraphicsViewAdapter::handleKeyEvent(int, bool): An integer
expression which was inferred to have an enum type is mixed with a
different enum type

Attach is a screen snaptshot of the source browser.  The source I also
included in my previous post.