Checked in more defect fixes last night the overnight Coverty Scan now
reports just 4 remaining defects.  I fixed one this morning so the
only three left are in the glu tessellation codes.  This means the
"reported" defect density is now 0.01 defects per 1000 lines of code.
Given Coverity pegs high quality software as having a defect density
lower than 0.75 I think we are doing pretty well :-)

This remaining issues are going to the be really hard ones to fix as
the glu C code in question is not straight forward to decipher what
the algorithm and data structures are supposed to be doing.  The
reported defects do look to be genuine bugs to me so it's not
something we can just tag as intentional or a false positive and
ignore.

I have plenty of other work to get on with to prep for the stable
OSG-3.6 that I'm wanting to get out this month so I'll have to leave
these three remain defects to others to tackle. Lots of kudos to who
ever can fix these let defects!!