Hi Sebastian,

What do you mean by "reachable"? Deallocation doesn't mean the memory is cleaned or something. So having a raw pointer to the deallocated memory might give you the same data as long as no one is allocating memory there.

I mean that after the first image is deleted, I still can use and perform operations on the data through the second image. To rewrite my question, I would like to know if data in an image is deallocated (and so it is not safe to perform operations on it through the second image) when it's shallow copied. I guess it is but I am not 100% sure.

Thank you,

Pierre-Jean
Cheers
Sebastian