Hi Robert and Christian,

Thank you for your answers. Now I understand why my expectations on using the shallow copy were not working.
So I will just share the same osg::Image.
Also thanks for pointing out the allocation mode, it can be very useful if I want to manually manage the _data pointer.

Thanks for your help,

Cheers
Pierre-Jean