HI Philipp,

The is a osg:GraphicsContext::SwapCallback that you can subclass and
then assign to the created GraphicsContext via the
GraphicsConctext::setSwapCallback(mySwapCallback);.  This gives you
control over the swap callback, including issue any extra calls before
or after the actual swap callback.

Note, the swap callback replaces the default call to
GraphicsContext:swapBuffersImplementation() so you must call this
within your callback otherwise the buffer won't be swapped.

Robert.