Hi Robert,

Yes, indeed, that's the OpenGL error. I have build the same version on Windows (nvidia card) and no such error so I am not sure of course if it has to do with OSX or not.

The last version that I checked was 3.5.4 and that one doesn't produce the errors. Indeed, I tested it explicitly because of the VAO changes.

Later, I will produce more results and post them.

Regards,
Raymond