Hi Raymond,

Unfortunately the output doesn't yet provide anything clearer to what
might be amiss.

Could you try the test with the env OSG_GL_ERROR_CHECKING set to
ONCE_PER_ATTRIBUTE, setting the env var to OSG_GL_ERROR_CHECKINGas
your specified will not change the setting, so will default to
ONCE_PER_FRAME.

Robert.