On 18 October 2016 at 09:36, Uma Devi Selvaraj <umaselvam1...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Robert,
>      The size of the model I used is 49675 K. And it is taking more than one
> hour to render in debug mode and in release mode it is taking 5 mins.

I second Sebastian's suggestions. I can't help feel that you are
mixing up various times to do things - loading and rendering.

Also what does 49675 K refer to?  Number of vertices?  Number of
primitives?  Size on disk with/without textures.

You really need to be more specific if you want help, it really
shouldn’t be down other members of the community to drag all this
stuff out from you.  If you don't have the expertise to do what you
are doing then perhaps you should consider some training or spending
more time on reading books online resources.