Hi all,

     I would like to know some information.

     I need to calculate area , perimeter & volume of a selected part or area
in 3d model. For example after rendering 3d model, if I select some
area(cloased area) , say point1 point2 point3. Point1 connected to point2
point2 to point3, point3 connected to point1. Is it possible to do it with the
help of OSG.?

   And how can I get longitude,latitude and altitude for the points(say
point1).? Is there any example for this.? So that it can be helpful for me.

Do I need to build any other OSG application for this task.?  Where does the
longitude,latitude and altitude informations are stored in 3d models
(.3ds,.osg,.osgt)?

Thank you!

Cheers,
Uma