Sorry to step in, but... osgQt is now a separated project? what do you mean?

We are very worried about how bad OSG and QT5 perform together. They were doing very good with qt4. But now... well, it was understandable when qt5 appeared. There was a big change and some time is needed to adapt. But... well, we are now already with qt5.7 and things don't seem to improve. Not many news so far. Only some blog entries demonstrating how to integrate it with, say, discrete results... and now this one mentioning "osgQt is a separate project". Is Qt support somehow discontinued officially or something?