Hi,guys

    Well,as the subject notes,The software in my dev job has to use a HUD to
show 2d pics. Generally using a camera to create a new viewport to show the pic
will be OK.

    But the 'Entity' base class for the software system uses a MT
(matrixtransform) to add the detailed entity node(such as basic geometry,text
with a geode) and then add this MT node to the root by the datacontainer
manager class.

    If I create the hud entity class derived from the base class, ie, add the
camera node to the MT node,does it work if I operate the move, scale commands
to this hud entity by using MT,not the camera? If it doesn't work, how can I
change the node structure to make the Hud entity responsive to the transform
operations which is generated by MT.Or do I only have to use the camera node
itself to do these transformation jobs?

Please do me a favor!Thank you,guys!
 :)